I was excited to check the mail today and see that Anya received her "Certificate of Citizenship". I'm sure it doesn't mean much to her now, but one day she will realize how important that document is. Enclosed was a letter from the President on White House letterhead congratulating Anya on becoming a citizen of the United States of America. These things will definitely be going in Anya's scrapbook! I'm at home alone this weekend trying to get caught up on paperwork (Jack left this morning with the kids to visit his parents in TN). I wanted to post quickly about Anya's citizenship, but also to let you know I have several things I will be posting about soon (not enough time now, but hopefully in the next few days). Things I'll be posting about: Nastya left this week and Anya had such sweet last-minute conversations with her dear friend, Anya is ready to speak on behalf of her friends still in the orphanage (if you or your organization would like to hear what she has to say, let me know), and Anya has had the most interesting questions about God. Can't wait to share! I'll be writing soon.... Stephanie
Christmas hosting
-
For anyone following this blog but not our family mission blog, you can
read all about our time with Sergeis during our mission trip to Latvia at
www.thehe...
16 years ago









1 comment:
Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself. We hosted and are adopting Anastasia from #61
First of all, I have enjoyed reading your blog
Second of all I had the pleasure of walking with your Dad when we took the childen to the gate. What a sweet man he is!
Cara Suttles
Post a Comment