Click on the link below to pull up our newsletter or just scroll through the pages below.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We're registered!!!


We just got a call from NightLight to let us know that our Dossier was accepted by the Adoption Center in Russia and that we were officially registered yesterday. Praise God! This is such great news. Jack & I are both so relieved. I think he's been more nervous today than I have. Now, we get to plan to travel. Our nerves and fears over traveling have really turned to great excitement. We will be so thrilled to see Anya and to meet her caregivers. We should find out tomorrow or Friday when our referral appointment is. It is usually about 2 weeks after the Dossier is registered, but the 1st week of May is a holiday week, so we may have to wait a little longer. That's okay, though. God will have us there at the right time. I'm praying that the airfare will be low when we are scheduled to go! We also found out that a family in Snellville that is adopting from Anya's orphanage was registered at the same time we were, so we should be in Russia at the same time they are. What a blessing! Thank you all for your prayers! I know that there will still be struggles, but this seems to be a huge mountain for us to have overcome. We are one step closer to bringing our daughter home. What a party we will have!

No comments:

Time in St. Petersburg, Russia

If these kids tug at your heartstrings, consider being their family for 5 weeks this summer!

Leaving St. Petersburg - Arriving in Moscow

Sunday, November 23rd

Saturday, November 22nd

Our First trip to Russia!

Faith's Fundraising Letter

Faith's Fundraising Letter