Please pray for us to obtain a quick court date after our paperwork is presented on August 12th. We currently have to have new GBI fingerprints done and receive a new clearance letter as ours expires August 22nd. This might take a few weeks, so we are praying that they process them quickly (if you know anyone in the GBI, we'd love to have a contact!). I'm not sure if we will be able to just take them with us to court or if we have to have them sent to Russia before we go. Also, our 8 doctor medical that we had done will expire on September 9th. We desperately hope and pray that our court date will be before then. I DON'T want to go through that again. I know God has a plan, but it's days like this that I wonder why all this paperwork has to be a part of it.
Christmas hosting
-
For anyone following this blog but not our family mission blog, you can
read all about our time with Sergeis during our mission trip to Latvia at
www.thehe...
16 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment