Click on the link below to pull up our newsletter or just scroll through the pages below.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Waiting is so hard!

We really don't have any news right now. All of our new medical paperwork has been in Russia for about a week being translated and then we were asked for another document this past week (a certified copy of our warranty deed). I sent that to California on Thursday, but they said it should not be holding anything up - it's "just in case." Any day now, we hope to get a call letting us know when our court date is. We will be so relieved just to know. We will then start packing and making travel plans. We are still praying that the 10 day waiting period will be waived so we don't have to make a 3rd trip. Either way, it does look like it will be August when we bring Anya home. We'll have to have one GIANT birthday party! That's also Caleb & Faith's birthday month. Faith has already been planning a party! We had a joint party for Faith & Caleb last year and Faith said we need to have a birthday party for her and Caleb AFTER Anya comes home and it will also be a "welcome home Anya" party. I think that's a great idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping up with you guys through your blog. I know you don't have time to e-mail. Just know I'm thinking about you guys and I can't wait to see you write the good news that Anya is home.

Love,
Kathy

Time in St. Petersburg, Russia

If these kids tug at your heartstrings, consider being their family for 5 weeks this summer!

Leaving St. Petersburg - Arriving in Moscow

Sunday, November 23rd

Saturday, November 22nd

Our First trip to Russia!

Faith's Fundraising Letter

Faith's Fundraising Letter