Click on the link below to pull up our newsletter or just scroll through the pages below.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

News about Anya

I am so relieved! I just received an email back from the assistant director of Anya's orphanage. The email came to me in Russian, so the best I can understand after translating it on two different websites is "Anya is sick. Don't worry... children get sick. As soon as Anya is better, I will let you know. Don't worry." I'm not sure what is wrong with Anya... does she have a cold, the flu, or what? But, I feel much better just knowing she wasn't in a terrible accident or something.

We have not received any news about our court date other than "there is no news". The coordinator in Russia checked with the court today and the judge has not set a date. We keep praying that we will hear soon.

No comments:

Time in St. Petersburg, Russia

If these kids tug at your heartstrings, consider being their family for 5 weeks this summer!

Leaving St. Petersburg - Arriving in Moscow

Sunday, November 23rd

Saturday, November 22nd

Our First trip to Russia!

Faith's Fundraising Letter

Faith's Fundraising Letter