No, we haven't heard anything from our judge yet (arghhh...!). Our patience is running thin. When we asked the agency when they expect to hear something, they said "sometime this week". That's not very reassuring.
The prayer request we have is for Anya. We tried to call her again today and she didn't answer the phone as she usually does. Instead another young girl answered who spoke a little bit of English. I asked for Anya & she repeated her first and last name for me and then said "wait" (I assume to go find her). When she returned to the phone, she said "Anya - hospital - doctor" and she just kept repeating it. I asked if Anya was sick and she didn't understand. So, we are not sure if Anya is sick, got hurt, is at the sanatorium or what... it seems like a strange time for her to be at a normal doctor's visit... it was 7 PM there at the orphanage. We are praying that everything is okay and maybe she just has a cold. I have sent an email to the assistant director there to find out what has happened. I hope to hear something from her tomorrow.
Christmas hosting
-
For anyone following this blog but not our family mission blog, you can
read all about our time with Sergeis during our mission trip to Latvia at
www.thehe...
16 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment