Click on the link below to pull up our newsletter or just scroll through the pages below.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog set to "Private"

I really don't think our blog has ever been read by anyone in Russia, much less Russian officials or judges, but to be on the safe side we have now set the blog to "PRIVATE". This just means that anyone who visits our blog will have to have received an "invitation". I know not everyone who views our blog on a regular basis has subscribed to our posts and that is the list I used to send our invitations. So, if you know of anyone who cannot access the blog, I just need their email address and I will send them an invitation. We have not changed this setting to keep our friends and family from reading the blog, but to keep officials in Russia from stumbling across it. There have been cases where judges have used what was on a family's blog to question them more in depth about details of their life and we just want things to go as smoothly as possible. We also want as many people to read our blog as possible so you can all stay informed of what is going on and know how to pray for us. I know that while we are in Russia, there will be more traffic than usual to our blog, so please just pass the word along about why our blog is now private and let people know that they just have to send me an email and they will be able to access it as well. Thank you! We are hoping to hear from Russia any day now. Keep praying for a quick court date!

No comments:

Time in St. Petersburg, Russia

If these kids tug at your heartstrings, consider being their family for 5 weeks this summer!

Leaving St. Petersburg - Arriving in Moscow

Sunday, November 23rd

Saturday, November 22nd

Our First trip to Russia!

Faith's Fundraising Letter

Faith's Fundraising Letter