Click on the link below to pull up our newsletter or just scroll through the pages below.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Email from Nina

I emailed Nina, the assistant director of Anya's orphanage, yesterday to let her know when had a court date and ask her to tell Anya. I also asked if we could call every Monday until then. Below is her reply (the best I could get it translated):

Stephanie, hi! Аnya is happy, that date of court is already appointed! She very much misses on you and wishes more likely you to see! Call on Monday (13.10.08) from 19.00-20.00 o'clock Аnya will wait! Nina

It's so good to have Nina there! I know Anya will be counting down the days!

No comments:

Time in St. Petersburg, Russia

If these kids tug at your heartstrings, consider being their family for 5 weeks this summer!

Leaving St. Petersburg - Arriving in Moscow

Sunday, November 23rd

Saturday, November 22nd

Our First trip to Russia!

Faith's Fundraising Letter

Faith's Fundraising Letter